Friday, April 10, 2009

My life at 26... 4 days before my birthday

I am always amazed at what I learn from a good book, a well composed album, or a well directed movie. At the moment I am watching "Revolutionary Road" (Leo is damn good in it) and my mind is damn near at a point of pure clarity about what to do in life. Watching this movie really shows the struggle people and couples face today, I mean how do you really seek what you want in life and how do you obtain it when life throws its curve ball (s) at you? One of the biggest curve balls life has thrown at me.... well man that is a long story one that I am really not ready to see written out before me, but the outcome of it has given me another chance to go at life on my own and when I look at it find my own way in life. Though I don't have this all figured out just yet, one thing from my personal curve ball that I have figured out is that while you have the chance to do it on your own live your life and pursue your dreams. Don't give up on those dreams for nothing other than to make way for a bigger dream of your own, no one else but your own.

I will write about that curve ball another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment