Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cleaning out some mess

Man today is actually a cool ass day. I know it has been awhile since I have posted on how I am doing as an actual person. I am loving life to the utmost right now. No it doesn't mean I am on an emotional high and now it doesn't mean that my life is perfect, it just means I am in love with my life and that's about that. I have made a few trips to the Philippines and have found a new culture I truly enjoy being in. I am currently in the market to get a condo there, so you know your boy is trying to make the right moves. One of the best moves that I am making (one that really helps benefit my mindset) is getting rid of the people in my life who don't help me grow to be better than I am. The most recent is a huge weight off my chest because this kat was more of a negative than a positive. No sense in putting it all out there because I don't like to down people, but real talk I am just happy that I was able to get what info I could from this kat, because I would not be able to to have made some moves without that info, but I am happy to move on and lean on this kat the way I used to. Just not taking that poison anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment