Sunday, March 8, 2009

There is just something about the style.

I am a adoring reader of various magazines. GQ, Esquire, Details, Men's Vogue (before it was cancelled), and Vanity Fair, are just a few of the ones that come to mind when I think of keywords such as style & fashion. These magazines are constant inspiration to hold myself and carry myself at the level of a gentleman. Not only to I have to learn to play the part but I have to be the part, dress the part, and live the part. . It is in all walks of life (style) as a child my father always taught me when you look good, you play good; church was a huge fashion show filled with big mamas with flower hats, brothers wearing suits, and pastors in gold, lol I grew up around people trying to define their own style. It really wasn't until I saw Sean Connery play the role of James Bond in "Goldfinger" that I found my idol that I wanted my style to emulate. So needless to say I am a "wear a suit just because" type of guy, lol.

Pics from: thesartorialist.blogspot.com













A woman with style is an absolute turn on in my eyes as well. A lot of times we enjoy saying, "she looks good in that dress", but I love saying "that dress looks good on her", now that is when a woman has style.






































No comments:

Post a Comment